- WRAP.READY MATERIALS
Either it is a few decals or full wrap we can design and produce well fitting set of materials required to easily execute the project. If you already have the design, we can adjust all the measurements and deliver the set ready for application. As former wrappers we understand the needs of the installers and we know the whole process very well.
- To make the wrapping process easier, every set comes with clear instructions and all tiles are numbered.
- We use Avery 1104 with dedicated overlaminate as a default media
- Printing on other media is possible on demand
- We use newest HP Latex printer with white ink technology. Latex inks provide excellent color and stretchability.
- We cut vinyls with industry standard Summa cutters
- PRINT.READY FILES
If you own the hardware for printing on the vinyl but you don’t hire any designers, let us get the job done for you. We prepare properly measured files adjusted to your printing technology. We have wrapping experience and we work directly with many installers so each project is designed with application process in mind.
- We prepare and send the files suitable for your production process
- Files are non-editable by default.
- Open project files can be delivered on demand
- 150 dpi is default file resolution but can be adjusted to your needs
- We prepare the draft tiling based on our experience but it can be adjusted to your likings
- GRAPHIC.DESIGN SERVICES
We specialize in designing for car wrapping industry. Minimalistic car styling or crazy fullbody wrap – just let us know what you need and we will provide. We are open for long-term collaborations based on subscription plans for our services. Contact us for more information.
We work on Adobe Creative Suite
Car designs are provided on blueprints
We can provide complex 3d visualisation with realisticly looking materials (including color shifting or irridescent ones)
Custom parts and body kits can be included in the design on demand
- We also design for branding purposes
Send us a message
Please feel free to contact us for any inquiries.
We are former car wrapping company based in Poland. More than 20 years in the industry gave us a lot of experience and knowledge but also many opportunities and challenges. From race cars to acrobatic planes we wrapped almost every possible vehicle. Through all these years we have established well working infrastructure for production of wrapping materials that we use to execute our own projects.
We have created WRAP.DIRECT to give smaller studios reliable supply of designs and materials that are created with installation process in mind. We remeber our beginings and outsourcing prints was a painful experience. Badly measured and often defected products affected our quality and deadlines too many times. Car wrapping is a stationary business and this is also an opportunity for us to challenge ourselves with new projects and working with people around the globe.